Friday, November 13, 2009

Real Med School

That is how our current module, I2, was described to all of us, the wee-little first years, by a few of the M2s. Sadly, three weeks into the module (with the test looming on this coming Wednesday) it seems they are correct. Evidence of this? My lack of blog posts. Inflammation and Immunity, while great for a person's well-being, seems to be decidedly bad for any free time I might have had this month.

That being said, what have I been doing for the past half an hour?

Not I2.

After finishing my review of this morning's lecture and review (that's right, a review...of...a...review...) I felt like a break was in order before a student panel here in a few minutes. As some of you may or may not know, I have one blood sibling, an older sister, who also writes a blog. Now, while she is a great sister, loving mom, and probably caring wife, she also exploits her children for blog-hits. I thought, If she uses my nephews, why can't I?

So! Behold! I present photos that my sister took in an attempt to capture the spirit of her children. Sadly, where she fails, I succeed. She captured their expressions; I have revealed their true thoughts.

*Note*: As my sister was the photographer, the thoughts of the subjects naturally reference her.

Series 1!

Series 2!




This is all. I must study. Again.

Until next time.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Hilarious! I have tears running down my face! I needed this after this evening, man. While I don't approve of people (blood sibling or not) illegally stealing my photos for their own pleasure and benefit, I will let this slide because it's hilarious and fun spirited.

Post a Comment