Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cloaked!

Today was the (symbolically) significant White Coat Ceremony. As we advanced nervously across the stage and accepted- through the donning of the white coat- the responsibilities and duties of a physician (as represented by the weight of the coat on our shoulders), an array of thoughts couldn't help but run through the minds of all of the now student-doctors.

Will I handle, with competence, the journey before me?
What will make me stumble?
How will I be challenged as a person and a healer?

And most importantly: How good do we all look in these coats, eh?!?!



Good lookin'!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats! Althought we couldn't find you in the pic....we were playing "Where's Matt?" but we failed. Are you IN that picture???

Anonymous said...

Congrats Matt! I think Clyde and I Have found you . You are six rows up and sixth from the left side.

SET

Post a Comment